Skip to main content

Property Insurance

What is it?
Cover for loss or damage to your physical business assets in the event of an incident occurring.

What does it cover?
Property Insurance, also known as Industrial Special Risks, covers the material items of your business such as buildings, contents, stock, plant and machinery. The policy normally covers a variety of insured perils, however there are various considerations to be made when selecting the right Property Insurance for your business.

Some examples include:

  • Has the occupancy and use of your premises been adequately disclosed to the insurer?

  • Is your sum insured adequate? How have you determined your sum insured?

  • Could you build somewhere else in the event of your property being destroyed?

  • Are your contents covered inside the building and outside?

  • Is accidental damage covered, and to what extent?

  • Are your demolition and removal of debris costs covered?

With so much to keep in mind, Property Insurance can be more complicated than it initially seems. The best way to navigate the options and ensure you’re fully protected is to speak with us.

Do you want to get a quote for your specific needs?
Our Insurance Partners