Skip to main content

Marine & Hull Insurance

What is it?
Do you operate a marine business and/or transport goods? Marine Insurance is designed to provide peace of mind when you have a ship or vessel that requires insurance, or you are moving cargo across sea, land or air.

What does it cover?

A wide variety of Marine Insurance policies are available. Choosing the right one will help you tailor the best cover for your business. Some of the most common types of Marine Insurance include:

Marine Cargo Insurance:

 designed for businesses that transport their goods across Australia or overseas by road, sea, air or train, even by post or courier.  The policy covers your goods from point A to point B, whether inside Australia or internationally. 

Commercial Hull Insurance:

designed specifically for businesses who operate commercial vessels where their vessels are the centre of their business (from charter vessels, barges, ferries etc). It covers accidental loss or damage to the vessel machinery or equipment. It is advised operators should consider both Marine Cargo and Commercial Hull Insurance. 

Marine Liability Insurance:

designed specifically for marine service providers, such as operators of a marina, stevedores, terminal operators, ship builders and ship repairers, docking facilities, piers and pier facilities. It provides protection to property damage and personal injury to a third party while engaged in marine-related activities.   

We can advise you on a wide range of Marine Insurance options, ensuring you get the very best cover at the best possible price.

Do you want to get a quote for your specific needs?
Our Insurance Partners