• Motor Insurance

What is it?
Policy provides coverage for physical loss, damage or theft to your vehicle. It can be extended to cover Loss Damage or injury to a third party.

What does it cover?
Motor Insurance comes in many forms. It can be provided for your own personal vehicle, or to cover company vehicles, vans, trucks and heavy goods vehicles. Whether you have one vehicle or many, your policy can be tailored to cover your entire fleet, with various levels of comprehensive and third party coverage able to be arranged.

We can help you tailor the ideal level of motor/vehicle cover for your business.

Do you want to get a quote for your specific needs?
Our Insurance Partners
Vince Insurance Professionals Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No 442788) of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd, AFSL No 240549, ABN 15 003 886 687. Visit the Insurance Advisernet Website.

Financial Services Guide (FSG)

Contact Us

Postal: PO Box 5168, Brassall, Qld, 4305
Phone: 07 3202 2800
Mobile: 0457 846 234
Email: kvince@iaa.net.au

©2020 - Vince Insurance