• Home Insurance

What is it?
For most people, the family home is the largest asset they’ll ever own. This means it is essential to protect it, inside and out, with the right insurance cover. After all, no one wants to discover they’re inadequately insured when it’s too late.

What does it cover?
Home Insurance covers you against any building or contents damage in the event of theft or insured incident. Some of the key things to consider when taking out Home Insurance include:

  • What level of cover is being provided? Is it a basic defined events cover, or a broad accidental damage cover?
  • What is the occupancy of the premises?
  • Does the insurer provide a repair guarantee?

Building Sum Insured
How do you determine an adequate sum to insure?

Contents Sum Insured

  • Are your contents adequately insured?

  • Does the policy wording cover your contents even if you take them out of your home?

  • Is your jewellery covered, and to what extent? Is it sub-limited? Is it covered away from your home?

  • Are any of your contents kept in the open air, such as your yard or on your veranda? Are they covered?

  • Does the policy cover any of your antiques or collections (e.g. stamps, coins, memorabilia, guns, etc.) and to what extent?

We can help tailor the ideal level of Home and Contents cover for you.

Do you want to get a quote for your specific needs?
Our Insurance Partners
Vince Insurance Professionals Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No 442788) of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd, AFSL No 240549, ABN 15 003 886 687. Visit the Insurance Advisernet Website.

Financial Services Guide (FSG)

Contact Us

Postal: PO Box 5168, Brassall, Qld, 4305
Phone: 07 3202 2800
Mobile: 0457 846 234
Email: kvince@iaa.net.au

©2020 - Vince Insurance